Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 25 - 31

As usual I'll kick-off this post with some quick reviews. The Chilie Lime dressing on our Cobb Salad was great! It was so light and refreshing with a kick of spicy. Ari and Keira both loved all the ingredients in the salad so it was a hit all around! The Honey Mustard Lime Chicken Legs were a bit disappointing. Not as much flavor as I'd hoped. Maybe if I double the sauce recipe. The leftovers were turned into our Firecracker Enchilads and were great in there, however. Our pesto came out fantastic and I was able to put the leftovers in the freezer for quick and easy dinners down the road. We still have plenty of basil in the garden so I think I'll get a pesto stock pile going!

Now for this week:

Monday - Tacos

Tuesday - Chicken Stir Fry with Brown Garlic Sauce

Wednesday - Turkey Kebabs

Thursday - Red Rice with Chorizo (actually Soy-rizo. I hope it's good!)

Friday - Ravioli with Tomato Sauce

Saturday - Pizza

Sunday - Hummus Sesame Noodles

3 comments:

In the Mix said...

I'm curious about those Hummus Sesame noodles. You'll have to share how they turn out?

Here's my menu for the week.

Creamy green chile enchiladas

Tandoori chicken with rice pilaf and green beans

French dip sandwiches w/ fries and corn on the cob

Beef fried rice w/ bok choy

Meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes and carrots

Grilled pork chops w/ cranberry cous cous and asparagus

Roach Momma said...

I'm curious about it too! I hope it turns out ok. It seems like the ingredients should be a good combo, but you never know. I'll be sure to post a review :)

Thanks for the menu! :)

Unknown said...

Our menu
Teryaki Chicken with Lemongrass-ginger rice. Green beans with onions.

Steak fajitas, salsa con queso blaco, guacamole, chips

Wed-not sure, it's ballet night and I get home late

Kung Pao chicken over rice, egg rolls

Fri-Brent closes so we'll probably go eat at Yia Yia's house.