Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aug 17 - 23

Another rough week. I really need to get back on a structured routine. I think that will help. Maybe :)

Keenan and I each have a meeting on Thursday and the kids will be at a friends house so it'll either be frozen pizza or sandwiches one night.

Sauteed Fish with Cheesey Rice and Veggies

Jambalaya

Ravioli Bake

Burgers with Chips and Baked Beans

Taco Salad

Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes

2 comments:

In the Mix said...

It had been a couple of weeks since I did a full menu and I had a hard time coming up with my two weeks worth of items, but here it is.

Meatball subs w/ Caesar salad

Quinoa Salad

Hamburgers, chips and fruit salad

Chicken noodles and mashed potatoes

Pork chops, sweet potatoes, and asparagus

Grilled chicken, rice pilaf and corn

French dip sandwiches and carrots

Beef fried rice

Creamy green chili chicken enchilada casserole (a twist on a favorite)

BBQ Pork and french fries

Chicken pesto pasta

Leftovers

Roach Momma said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who struggles to come up with a menu! I still can't figure out why it's so hard...

I've often thought about turning the enchiladas into a casserole. Of course, I'm usually in the middle of rolling them when I think of it :) Good call!