We ate lots of great food this past weekend including an impromtu cheese/cracker/apple and wine dinner. It really hit the spot! We have more family coming in this week to continue Ari's birthday celebration so more yumminess in store :)
Paella (this was bumped from last week by our impromtu dinner)
Broccoli Rice Casseorle
Hot Pastrami Sandwiches with Sauerkraut
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread and Salad
Chicken Fajitas
Hamburgers
Cheese, Crackers, Apples and Wine (too good to wait!)
3 comments:
Since we have Brent home for dinner three nights in a row, I have planned menus!
Monday: Zucchini Lasagna with Bechamel Sauce (courtesy Crepes of Wrath) side salad.
Tuesday: Hearty Meatball Soup, side salad
Wednesday: Rice r Roni with boneless skinless chicken thighs and probably antoher side salad.
Since I'm with Mom we are collaborating on our menus now. I'm doing most of the cooking but she helps with the task of coming up with the items. So here's our menu for the week.
Autumn Pork Stew with egg noodles
BBQ Steak with cranberry walnut rice pilaf and California veg.
Ham steak with scalloped potatoes and stewed carrots
Chicken Adobo served over rice
Lemon Chicken served over rice.
I realized as I was typing just how much rice we have in the menu. Somehow, before we moved, we acquired a ton of rice. So, I'm trying to use it up. :)
Oh how nice it would be to have someone help you come up with the menus! Keenan helps, but only to a point and most of the time I just do it when I have time which doesn't mean he's available.
We had a lot of rice this week too. I think it's because we like it, though :)
Post a Comment