We had a great Thanksgiving weekend and ate lots and lots of yummy food. Now...it's time to detox! I tried to plan some "lighter" meals for the week and we're planning on taking it easy on the desserts - we'll see how that goes!
Tofu Stir Fry
Chicken Ceasar Salad with Sourdough Toast
Jamaican Chicken with Rice and Veggies (still haven't made this one!)
Italian Sausage Linguine
Quesidiallas and Spinach Salad
Sausage Pepper Pasta
Breakfast for Dinner - Grits and Eggs
3 comments:
I'm trying for a lighter menu this week too.
Quinoa burgers w/ hummus
Orange chicken, rice and green beans
Green Chili Enchilada casserole
Baked ziti w/ caesar salad
Chicken pesto pasta
I'm curious about your tofu stir fry. It seems to be a favorite with your family. Could you post your recipe?
Yes...it's become the "go to" recipe when we can't think of anything else for a menu. All I do is fry up cubed tofu (extra firm) in sesame oil until golden brown all over. This takes about 10-15 minutes. Be sure the tofu is well drained and patted dry. I remove the tofu from the pan and cook up frozen stir fry veggies. I top it all off with your brown garlic stir fry sauce and serve with plain white rice. So really, it's your recipe :)
Thanks. I like tofu but never cook with it. I will have to try that, assuming I can convince my family to give it a try.
Post a Comment