I tried to make this week's menu an easy one as I'll be on my own for most of it. For some reason, Keira gets super-clingy when she knows I'm trying to cook dinner and then I have my little chef trying to help me at the same time. When Keenan's home he's able to distract one or both of them so this will be a challenge without his help. I'm sure I'll survive! :)
Brinner - Fried Eggs and Potatoes with Turkey Bacon
Tamales and Beans (both from the freezer!)
Spaghetti with Bread and Veggies
Tacos with all the fixin's
Turkey Tenderloin with Mashed Potatoes and Veggies
Orange Chicken with Broccoli
Miso Soup with Spring Rolls or Potstickers (whichever I find in the freezer section)
2 comments:
That orange chicken and broccoli recipe looks fantastic. Have you done it before?
Here's our menu for the week.
Beans and cornbread
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts
Thai chicken stir-fry
Quinoa burgers
Tacos
Doesn't it, though?! This will be my first attempt so I'll let you know if it's a hit or not. I'm a little worried about the time/energy involved to fry the chicken so I'm holding this one off until the weekend.
I bought some quinoa a couple of weeks ago so I think we'll be trying the burgers next week - yum!
Post a Comment