These next few menus are not going to be very exciting. We'll be out of town this weekend for a wedding (both Keenan and Ari are in it!) then after a few days of being home we leave again for our summer vacation. With Keenan gone last week and some other things that have come up, I have some roll-overs from last week. Makes life easier for me! Someday we will eat the creamy green chilie chicken enchiladas! They are the easiest to push off since the chicken is frozen, the sauce is canned and the cheeses last a while in the fridge.
Be sure to scroll down after this menu. I put up a couple recipes - finally!
Monday - Waldorf-style Pasta
Tuesday - Ham & Cheese Crepes (I have left-over ham from last week and Keenan didn't get to try them)
Wednesday - Creamy Green Chilie Chicken Enchiladas
Thursday - Tofu Stir Fry with Brown Garlic Sauce
Friday - Wedding Rehearsal
Saturday - Wedding
Sunday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
1 comment:
Here's our menu for the week. It's mostly new stuff, so we'll see how it goes.
Ginger sesame chicken w/ rice
Fiesta chicken burritos
Teryaki chicken w/ green beans and brown rice
Fruit glazed pork chops w/ broccoli and tasty bread
Kabobs
Cresent zucchini pie
Ham and Havarti paninis w/ tomato salad
Spice rubbed pork roast w/ sweet potatoes
Hawaiian Pizza
Chicken pesto pasta or pizza (I have a ton of basil I need to start using)
I made the ginger sesame chicken and it is awesome. I think I'll post the recipe on my blog.
Post a Comment