I'm too tired for reviews tonight. I don't think there was anything too exciting anyway...
Monday - Creamy Green Chilie Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday - French Dip Paninis
Wednesday - Black Bean Quesidillas
Thursday - Burgers (we're hosting a youth group dinner)
Friday - Sausage Pepper Pasta with Feta
Saturday - Mini Turkey Burgers with Potatoes Rissole
Sunday - Tofu Stir Fry
4 comments:
I reverted back to a menu for two weeks. So this is a long one. We love the creamy green chili enchiladas you have on your menu. They are a regular item these days. Last time I made them I had more than enough so I froze half of them and that's what is on my menu this time. Fast and easy.
Creamy Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas w/ rice and beans
Hearty Steak pita
Baked ziti w/ sauusage
Grilled chicken w/ cranberry cous cous and broccoli
Chicken and dumplings
Baked french toast casserole w/ bacon and eggs
Salmon patties w/ corn and wild rice
Brats and dogs w/ fruit salad and chips
Stewed lentils w/ turkey and spinach
Chicken pesto pasta (hopefully with my own basil)
Beef stir fry w/ rice
Leftovers
Mmmmm, making me hungry! We are also having chicken and dumplings this week. Brent complains that I don't make it often enough.
Is there a link to the creamy chicken enchiladas? And I know how in-techno I sound, but how do you make the links?
ITM - I've noticed the enchiladas making the rounds on your menus ;) Glad you enjoy them!
Can you share your chicken and dumplings recipe when you get a chance? You too, Gray Roach :) I've never made them. Thanks!
Unfortunately I don't have a link for that recipe. I thought I put it on one of my blogs, but I can't find it now. I'll email you about the links.
Creamy Green Chilie Chicken Enchiladas
Cut up 2-3 chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season as desired (salt and pepper or cajun seasoning) and saute until cooked. Add 1 block of cream cheese and 1 can of green chilie enchilada sauce (we prefer Hatch, but the Old El Paso is good too). Mix and cook until the cheese is melted and well combined. Fill flour tortillas with mixture, roll enchilada style and place in lightly greased baking dish. Cover with remaining sauce or another can of enchilada sauce and top with shredded cheese. Bake at 425 for 10 or 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Enjoy :)
Post a Comment