Just 4 nights until our summer vacation! That means no menu next week, but hopefully I'll get back on track quickly after we return. Until then, happy eating! :)
Monday - Mac 'n Cheese with Cauliflower
Tuesday - Chicken Pesto Pasta (I need to harvest our basil before we leave!)
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - Leftovers/Empty the Fride Before We Leave Smorgasbord
1 comment:
I did plan a menu all last week, but never got it posted here. It ended with a complete fried chicken dinner that we shared with Yia Yia and Papa. It was soooo good. I might do that once a month.
This week we had leftovers, Tuesday Chicken with garlic and turmeric over rice with brocolli on the side.
Wed: hot dogs at a baseball game
Thursday: Cheesey Chicken and Rice soup
Fri: Yy and Papa over again for meditteranean pot roast, curried brocolli, mashed potatoes, and biscuits.
Saturday: Brats, hot dogs, brocolli raisin salad, cherry cheesecake. We are celebrating at Yia Yia's house and also with my mom's cousin Gaye Ann and her hubby Fred. I'm bringing dessert.
Post a Comment